- Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents, including but not limited to all text and the overall look and feel of the site are the property of eeCheck Limited (hereafter refer as “eeCheck”) and are protected pursuant to any and all copyright and trademark laws.
- The information, material and services offered on this website is provided “as is” without representations or warranty of any kind either expressed or implied or statutory by eeCheck by or any of its officers or employees including warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, fitness, timeliness, currency or merchantability of any information.
- eeCheck assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions or inaccuracies either in the website, the content or the services including its ability to avoid errors or its ability to provide service without interruption.
- eeCheck accepts no liability for any damages or direct, indirect or consequential loss resulting from, but not limited to, any materials or articles or services or any information provided by the company or arising out of the use of, or failure of, eeCheck’s website or its products and services even if the company has received notice of errors.
- Users of this website or any of our products and services or information agree to hold harmless and to indemnify and defend eeCheck and any of its directors, officers, employees or agents from and against all losses, costs or damages arising out of the use of any of the eeCheck products and services and information.
- Any provisions relating to disclaimer of warranty or liability, hold harmless and indemnification are for the protection of eeCheck and any of its directors, officers employees or agents all of whom shall retain the right to enforce any of these provisions against a user of our website and our products and services.
- Any materials on the website for which users or report subjects make requests to access remain the property of eeCheck and the license to use the information requested is conditional upon the user’s agreement that it will be used for their internal or personal use only for the purposes approved for the service or by the subject of the information and will not be provided or disseminated to any third party by way of copying, disclosure, reproduction, dissemination, redistribution or publication of all or selections unless otherwise provided for or without express written approval of eeCheck. By use of this system to obtain reference information on an individual the user of such service acknowledges that the user will, and must comply, with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of any relevant Codes of Practice regarding individual with the local laws regarding privacy and the use of personal data.
- Use of this website, services or content is at each user’s own risk. Content and reports are provided for informational purposes and users should seek professional advice in the evaluation and verification of any content or information provided by this website or our services prior to making any decisions based on such content or information.
- Refunds are at the sole discretion of eeCheck.
- Other entities are given a limited right to create a hypertext link to the eeCheck home page (eeCheck.com). However any links to this website cannot imply relationships such as sponsors, partners or endorsers of other services or businesses that are not approved in writing by eeCheck. eeCheck or any of its product or service offerings cannot be portrayed in an inappropriate, offensive or false manner. This limited link may be removed at any time at our sole discretion.
- You may download and print a copy of the articles and stories displayed on this site for your personal use for non-commercial purposes only as long it is understood that as a requirement you retain all copyright and trademark notices on each copy. Permission to use the articles in any other manner, other than by brief quotations and citing of the source, requires the written permission of eeCheck.
- eeCheck may terminate any user to have access to information on this website for reasons of its choosing. Termination of use will not affect the survival of the any provisions regarding disclaimers and warranty of information, liability accuracy of data, third party rights, hold harmless and indemnification.
- The names of products and services offered are trade names of eeCheck and their use without authorization is prohibited. In addition, reports, graphics, designs and layouts of reports displayed on this site are the intellectual property of eeCheck and any unauthorized use of the tradenames, copyright or other intellectual property rights of eeCheck is strictly prohibited and eeCheck reserves the right to take steps including legal action to enforce such rights.
- Copyright (c) 2023 eeCheck Limited. All Rights Reserved. Except as otherwise stated, eeCheck owns all content contained in this website. Content includes the information, text, graphics, designs and the articles and information and sample reports and presentation materials.
- eeCheck reserves the right to alter or change these terms and conditions by update of this site and any usuage of the website implies acceptance of changes. Any changes will come into immediate effect.